This is going to be short but I just wanted to say that good friends are everything!! Catherine Jones was over to watch the Christmas devotional with Karen, her mother and I. We then proceeded to watch the last episode of the amazing race and yes, I want to travel the world with them soon!! Anyways, Catherine shared a special moment with us when she and Rosa Sutton went to Israel. The Spirit was strong and so it was a special moment for us too! I wish my sons could soften their hearts a bit to let that still small voice speak to them as well! I know it will be in the Lord's due time but as a parent, you always hope they will learn sooner than later. G2G since Karen is on the phone with Stephanie now and I want to put in my 2 cents!
I
Oh Dad how I love you!
ReplyDeleteMissing you always!
xoxox